Pasta – Useful and Tasty
Despite the wide spread belief, pasta is not harmful for your figure, if it is properly prepared, of course. 100 gr. of pasta contain only between 100 and 250 calories, and for one portion 85 gr. is enough. Pasta is well digested, satisfies hunger, contains balanced amount of proteins, fats and carbons. So, even if you keep a diet, it is not the reason to refuse from your favorite dishes. Only be careful with sauces – they should contain more vegetables, fish and seafood. Here are some light recipes of delicious pasta for you.
Fettuccine with vegetables. You will need 85b gr. of fettuccine, four spoons of tomato sauce, 70 gr. of chicken broth, ten olives, one zucchini, half of onion, one eggplant, one Bulgarian pepper, a few pine nuts, ten cherry tomatoes, olive oil, pesto sauce and rosemary for decoration.
- Boil fettuccine. Cut eggplant, zucchini, pepper and tomatoes in squires. Powder them with greens, spices and salt.
- Lay out on the pan with heated olive oil this vegetable mix, and fry till it becomes half-prepared. Add finely chopped onion and fry it to ruddy crust.
- Add tomato sauce and stew the vegetables for ten minutes after the moment of boiling.
- Pour chicken broth in a deep pan, add tomato sauce, lay out fettuccine, vegetables and olives. Stew it for 3-4 minutes on slow fire.
- Serve the dish on a deep plate, pour pesto on it and add fried pine nuts. The caloric content of one portion is 372 calories.
Fettuccine alla Siciliana. You will need 85 gr. of fettuccine, five scallops, ten fine king prawns, five olives, three spoons of tomato sauce, 100 gr. of fish broth, basil, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Boil fettuccine. Salt and pepper scallops and lay them out on the pan with heated olive oil. Fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Add fish broth, tomato sauce, fettuccine and cut in halves olives. Fry for another 2-3 minutes.
- Powder with basil, mix the ingredients. Lay out the content of the pan in a deep plate, place the prawns around pasta and add scallop to the center of the dish. Decorate it with fresh basil. The caloric content of this pasta is 320 calories.
Our daily ration should include crops, vegetables, fruits, dairy and protein products. Pasta is a representative of crops, so you can eat it without any pangs of conscience.